Lone Pine Construction’s Mining and Industrial Division employees have been working in the areas of mining and steel for the past 35 years. The company’s vast experience in the industry has led it to be involved with many coal preparation-related plant projects in the tri-state area, primarily handling all civil and mechanical work required to complete these projects. Lone Pine’s Mining and Industrial Division has completed numerous projects ranging in size from $10,000 to $5 million.
The company has the ability to handle its own steel fabrication for smaller projects utilizing its in-house steel fabrication shop. Division projects have also included a vast amount of structural and mechanical work underground in the mining industry.
The work required for this division is almost always completed within a fast-track schedule. In some cases, weekend or two week vacation shutdowns are utilized working around the clock to complete the work. Lone Pine has never been late for a scheduled start-up.
Projects in this division have included work at the following sites:
- Two coal unloading facilities for Harrison Mining, Inc., Conesville & Cadiz, OH — Design-Build
- Bailey Mine Preparation Plant, Greene County, PA — Concrete Foundations and Floors
- McElroy Mine, West Virginia — Concrete Foundations, Floors and 180 ft. Diameter Thickener
- Mine Reclamation System, Galacia, Illinois — Design-Build reclamation system involving a reclaim tunnel, stacking tube and feed conveyers.
- Hoist Job, — American Energy Corporation – Century Mine – Beallsville, Ohio
- Truck Dump — Ohio Valley Trans-Loading – Powhatan Point, Ohio
- Frost Cell Job — #6 Ohio Valley Coal Company – Alledonia, Ohio
- Freeze Control Agent Project – CONSOL Energy – Bailey Mine – East Finley, Pennsylvania
Mining and Industrial project photos: