The Commercial Construction Division at Lone Pine provides design-build, renovation, site work and concrete work to its diverse array of clients in the commercial industry. The Division is equipped with all the necessary resources to successfully run public and private projects, including skilled personnel to manage and staff jobs and a full fleet of equipment necessary for most types of projects. Beyond that, members of Lone Pine’s Commercial Construction Division possess over 50 years of experience in commercial construction working with a variety of clients including those in the private and government sectors. Projects in the Commercial Construction Division range from $10,000 to $5 million.
Throughout its projects, Lone Pine’s Commercial Construction Division works closely with owners, architects, engineers and sub-contractors to ensure that work is completed in a timely manner. One area of specialty for the division is the completion of many design-build projects over the years.
Projects in this division have included work at the following sites:
- Seven Springs Resort, Champion, PA – General Contractor
- Keystone State Park, Derry, PA – General Contractor
- Laurel Hill State Park, Somerset, PA – General Contractor
- Belle Vernon Football Stadium, Belle Vernon, PA – General Contractor
- Hutchinson Elementary Center, Hopwood, PA – General Contractor
- Harrison High Rise, Natrona Heights, PA – General Contractor
- McKeesport Housing, McKeesport, PA – General Contractor
- Park Manor, Monessen, PA – General Site Contractor
- Laurel Mountain Maintenance Garage, Ligonier, PA – General Contractor
Commercial Construction Division project photos: